for public, commercial, and industrial areas.
The fast and easy way to guard and protect valuable electrical cables and hose lines
from damage and abuse while providing a method of safe crossing for constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Each cable/hose
line is separated and organized in its own protective channel to ensure safety. Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment
venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications. Optional Anti-Slip
Rubber Pad Kit available for added traction on smooth surfaces.
CAPACITY: 10,500 lbs/tyre (21,000 lbs/axle)
· Protects cables and hose lines up to 1.3 in. in diameter.
All weather polyurethane construction
with heavy load capacity.
lid makes placing and removing cables and hose lines easy.
· Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
Heavy duty Dog-Bone connector interlocks
and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
· Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
Safety warning symbols moulded into
- Through holes added for fastening protector down.
· NEW - Smooth area added for adhering a barcode label or RFID tag.
NEW - Pry slots added underneath for
easy removal when fastened down.
caps provide gradual taper to ground or floor.
· 4-Way Cross allows you to split or join cable runs.
· 45° left and right hand turns allow for additional configuration
left and right turns to create a jog (see illustration below).
· Increase traction on smooth surfaces with optional anti-slip rubber pads