Ideal for public, commercial, heavy trucks and forklifts in industrial areas.
Protect valuable electrical cables, cords and hose lines from damage and abuse while ensuring
a method of safe passage for vehicles and pedestrian traffic. Ideal for heavy trucks and forklifts in industrial environments,
such as construction sites, where extra heavy duty cable protection is required due to constant heavy truck and vehicle traffic.
We also offer ADA compliant cable covers and bridges to fit these cable protectors.
· LOAD CAPACITY: 20,150 lbs/tyre (40,300 lbs/axle)
· Protects cables and
hose lines up to 1.25 in. in diameter.
· All weather polyurethane construction with heavy load capacity
· Hinged lid makes placing
and removing cables and hose lines easy.
· Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
· Heavy duty T-shaped
connector interlocks modular sections.
· Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
· Carrying handle is
conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
· Safety warning symbols moulded into lid surface.
· End caps provide gradual
taper to ground or floor.
· 45° left and right hand turns allow for additional configuration options
· Join left and right
turns to create a jog.
CAPACITY PER TYRE/AXLE
40°F to 120°F (-40°C to 48° C)
Max Load at 70°F (21°C )
Hinge Pin Material
20,150 lbs. (9,140 kg)
Per ANSI. Z535.3-1991
40,300 lbs. (18,280 kg)
(57.2 mm) )
5-Channel End Caps
(31.8 mm )
5-Channel 45° Right
5-Channel 45° Left Turn
Download Ramp Info